All pool service and repair companies are not equal.... what sets Ward's Pool Service & Supply, Inc. apart from the others? Why choose us? Read below to learn more about us.
- We are members of United Pool Association (UPA) which is a professional trade group that promotes as well as provides regular training within the industry. While there are many members in the valley, many pool service companies are not members.
- We are members of the Arizona Registrar of Contractors. ROC 229415 while Arizona does not require a license for pool service unless repairs of $1000 or more are performed, wouldn't you feel better using a licensed contractor to work for you? Most pool service companies do not carry a license with the ROC. If they claim to be licensed, be sure it is with the ROC rather than just a tax or business license.
- Our business insurance is actual pool service insurance. Did you know that a general liability policy is likely no more than janitorial insurance and often times excludes damages that are a result of chemicals. With our policy, we are both protected!
- We carry the Certified Pool Operator (CPO) credentials. This is a certification earned through classroom training and hours of testing by the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF).
- We have over 30 years of combined experience.
- Our technicians are employees of Ward's Pool Service & Supply, Inc. not sub-contracted workers. Along with business liability insurance, we carry workers comp insurance and our vehicles are commercially insured.
- We have been built by word of mouth and referrals by our customers.... and for that, we say thank you!